PDA

View Full Version : CRG in Amarillo

Demo
04-23-2004, 06:35 PM
Just wanted to drop a line saying what an enjoyable and energizing time I had at Gabe's CRG in Amarillo last weekend. This is the second SI class I have attended and I have learned alot from both of the courses (CRG and Carbine).
I have attended other schools in my career in LE, but they all seemed to be missing something........(REALITY BASED TRAINING). SI seems to pick up where the others stop. Gabe is an excellent and very personable instructor. FOR WHAT ITS WORTH.... Just wanted to say thanks for the experience and can't wait to train with SI again.

michael
04-23-2004, 08:21 PM
Welcome to WT. You've discovered what many of us have--that Gabe is the best when it comes to reality training. I went to my first CRG a month or so ago, and it is a great training experience. I can't wait until CRG 2. Stay safe!

Charles Rives
04-24-2004, 12:16 AM
Demo,

Please send me an e-mail that I can reply to.

Chuck

Demo
04-24-2004, 06:01 AM
Chuck, Email sent...Demo

Bill Lance
04-24-2004, 12:50 PM
Congratulations!!

CRG is an excellent class and Gabe is an excellent instructor. Like Michael, and several others, I am anxiously awaiting CRG II.

Charles Rives
05-19-2004, 01:54 AM
This Saturday (May 22nd) at 8:30 AM, I'm going to the action pistol pit at the Amarillo Rifle & Pistol Club to review techniques and information from the CRG class. (It's just a little further past the property gate from where we had class.) If you're in the area and able to make it, come join me.

I have a pretty good set of notes from the class and want to cement the knowledge into my brain by practicing regularly. If it works out and there's interest, I'll try to put together a review session again in another few months.

Chuck.