PDA

View Full Version : FREE Kettlebell Training in L.A.

ValleyCrossfit
12-13-2006, 10:15 PM
The SoCal Kettlebell Club has its next meeting this Saturday, Dec. 16th, 1pm-3pm, at Valley Crossfit: 14738 Oxnard St., Van Nuys, CA 91411.

Totally FREE, a chance to network with other kettlebellers, very informal. You can choose to work out, or not. There will be several certified kettlebell instructors on hand, and definitely alot of people with varying levels of kettlebell experience.

We have over 30 people confirmed to show, thus far.

All are welcome!

Marc "Crafty Dog" Denny
12-14-2006, 06:52 AM
Bummer I'm all the way in Hermosa Beach-- and I teach at that time to boot. I'd really love to get KBs into my regular training.

ValleyCrossfit
12-16-2006, 09:43 PM
Let's set up a time for you to come up...I'll trade you an hour or two of top-notch kettlebell training for an hour or so of knife/stick drills.

Hit me up at mike@valleycrossfit.com if you're interested.

M

ValleyCrossfit
12-16-2006, 09:46 PM
We had well over 30 people show up...representatives from at least 3 other CrossFit gyms (CrossFit Marina, CrossFit Inland Empire, and South Coast CrossFit), people from B.A.S.H. Combatives (www.bashcombatives.com), one Glendale, CA cop, two RKC's (plus three soon-to-be RKC's), a veritible MASTER of the jumprope, Louis Garcia (www.ropesport.com), who did a great jumprope demo for all in attendance...man, it was a great time!

Mike
www.valleycrossfit.com

unstpabl1
12-17-2006, 11:22 PM
Hey Mike

I live in the area and will check you guys out in the next few months. Just getting back to w/o and working around injuries so I'm really protecting myself. Anyway,I look forward to meeting you
mike schoenfeld

ValleyCrossfit
12-18-2006, 10:32 AM
Great, Mike...looking forward to it!