PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Employment

Redman1959
03-24-2004, 04:02 PM
I am a former US Marine officer with eight years active duty as an Infantry/Recon Officer. I served in Grenada/Beirut. I attended a combat rifle and pistol coach course at Gunsite that was developed for the Marines. I love shooting, hunting and fishing.

Since leaving the Marines, I have had assignments of increasing responsibility for the last 14 years in Operations and Supply Chain Management in the private sector. I have been successful in saving my employers over $50MM (10%)in the last 4 years.

I would prefer employment with a firearms/outdoors related business or as a commercial manager in the security industry.

My resume is available on request.

S/F,
Redman

Redman1959
05-03-2004, 03:52 PM
Just to follow up, I should start at a new job in Ohio in the next 2 weeks or so. It is not in the Gun Industry or Protection, but another extension of my business career.

Should be able to raise my family and continue to instill RKBA values in my kids as well.

Thanks,

Redman

The Searcher
05-03-2004, 10:02 PM
Thanks for posting the good news.

Best of luck in the new job.

Don't worry about the job not being in the firearms field. Sometimes it's better to keep what we love to do and what we do for a living separate. It's sad when you burn out on your hobby.

P.D.
05-03-2004, 10:32 PM
Redman1959,
Best wishes and God bless.

MTS
05-04-2004, 05:30 PM
Just to follow up, I should start at a new job in Ohio in the next 2 weeks or so. It is not in the Gun Industry or Protection, but another extension of my business career.

Should be able to raise my family and continue to instill RKBA values in my kids as well.

Thanks,

Redman
Where at in Ohio?

FYI we just got CCW permits in Ohio. I got the call today that mine is ready for pickup. It took 18 days for the processing. YMMV

Redman1959
05-04-2004, 07:08 PM
I will be working in Cincinnati. I lived there less than a year ago and still have my farm in Adams County. Where do you teach?

Redman