PDA

View Full Version : Interactive gunfighting in Las Vegas

Jim Fuller
03-16-2004, 05:40 AM
Just finished the Interactive gunfighting course w/ Gabe. There were great skill levels in all students which really makes this class an eye opener. Gabe has shown me that airsoft guns are one of the best training tools for serious shooters that are wanting to go beyond the square range invironment. The take home message, move or be shot! Every time one of those little plastic bb's leaves a welt on you the message is reinforced. The class was run over 2 days and was packed with many inovative concepts, The presentastion of these ideas was strait and to the point, something that a person with Gabe's knowledge and experience can express, and you feel confident about it. We started out with review of movement around corners, doors and T's and ended up working on 2,3 and 5 man team tactics. Airsoft is now part of my regular training plan and is superior to simunitions in many ways. Anybody can buy them, there very realistic, the Glocks even have trigger reset. For about 150.00 you can buy a decent quality gun and the assories to go with it, and you can just about use them anywhere. Be sure to use proper safety equipment as these thing can make you bleed, don't ask me how I know. It's been a long time since I learned so much from one class. Thanks Gabe, and thanks to my fellow students for all the good reinforcement, my body looks like it has the measels. Be Strong, Be Safe, Jim Fuller

admin
03-19-2004, 08:27 AM
Here is a discussion about this class on Polite-Society. The fact that S.I. was doing this class in another school's backyard caused a great deal of concern in some areas. Perhaps their concerns were well-founded.

http://www.polite-society.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1471