PDA

View Full Version : NEW - MAINTENANCE SECTION AT THE STORE

ShopMonkey
11-05-2020, 01:55 PM
WE'VE ADDED, AND WILL DEVELOP ON OUR NEW MAINTENANCE SECTION OF THE STORE. THIS SECTION WILL HOUSE SOME OF THE MORE "READY" TOOLS THAT GABE, PAUL AND I KEEP AROUND THE SHOP AND IN OUR FIELD KITS, AS WELL AS REPLACEMENT PARTS AND SCREWS FOR VARIOUS SI PRODUCTS. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING ON YOUR MIND THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE REPLACEMENT PARTS FOR, FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, BUT IF ITS ALREADY AND HAS BEEN UP IN ANOTHER SECTION, BE WARNED, YOU WILL HONORARY FORUM DUNCE.

https://suarezinternational.com/maintenance/?sort=featured&page=1

Trench
11-05-2020, 05:15 PM
Awesome!

I was hoping you guys would do this.

ShopMonkey
11-12-2020, 09:58 AM
ADDING STUFF EVERY WEEK. IF YOU DON'T SEE WHAT YOU NEED, YOU CAN ALWAYS ASK

psalms23dad
11-12-2020, 07:54 PM
Annual spring kit for glocks?

jesselp
11-13-2020, 07:30 AM
I know it's "outdated" but I still have a Sig 556 Swat Patrol that's a pretty awesome gun. You guys used to sell a maintenance/parts kit for it. any chance you have one collecting dust somewhere?

ShopMonkey
11-13-2020, 11:44 AM
Annual spring kit for glocks?

we sell multiple kits and spring singles. if we've taught you nothing else here at WT, i would have sincerely hoped it was to read :twak:

Papa
11-13-2020, 11:53 AM
we sell multiple kits and spring singles. if we've taught you nothing else here at WT, i would have sincerely hoped it was to read :twak:

Reading just makes my lips tired.

psalms23dad
11-13-2020, 12:46 PM

Except I don't want to buy a kit with stuff I don't want...
I just want a spring kit. Trigger return springs for example are not on your website. Only place i see them is in the surgical shooter trigger package. I'm not spending $40 to get a $3 spring. :facepalm:

FYI you asked for requests if you remember. Not sure why you're so easily offended by such a simple request. If you hate your job that much you should just move on to something else.

ShopMonkey
11-13-2020, 01:44 PM
Except I don't want to buy a kit with stuff I don't want...
I just want a spring kit. Trigger return springs for example are not on your website. Only place i see them is in the surgical shooter trigger package. I'm not spending $40 to get a $3 spring. :facepalm:

FYI you asked for requests if you remember. Not sure why you're so easily offended by such a simple request. If you hate your job that much you should just move on to something else.

OR, JUST A SUGGESTION, YOU COULD READ THE ORIGINAL POST IN ITS ENTIRETY.

LET ME BE EXCRUCIATINGLY CLEAR, I WOULD NOT BE HERE IF I DIDN'T LOVE MY JOB, AND IF YOU THINK I'M GOING TO BE EASILY OFFENDED BY ANYTHING, WELL YOU MAY BE IN THE WRONG PLACE.

psalms23dad
11-13-2020, 03:04 PM
OR, JUST A SUGGESTION, YOU COULD READ THE ORIGINAL POST IN ITS ENTIRETY.

LET ME BE EXCRUCIATINGLY CLEAR, I WOULD NOT BE HERE IF I DIDN'T LOVE MY JOB, AND IF YOU THINK I'M GOING TO BE EASILY OFFENDED BY ANYTHING, WELL YOU MAY BE IN THE WRONG PLACE.

Why you are allowed to keep your job with your piss poor attitude I'll never understand.
If anything you're holding SI back and running customers away. Tell me again you love your job...

ShopMonkey
11-13-2020, 07:37 PM
You're absolutely hilarious. I love every waking moment of my job. You can think of me as a gatekeeper. I dont chase away customers, i get rid of problems, both new and continuous. So if you intend to be a problem you can shownyourself the door or i can do it for you.

Maybe you're offended because i told you no. Do you want to know why i told you no or are would you rather keep throwing a hissy fit for everyone to see?

Let me start with this, do you shoot 10k-30k rounds a year? If not then there is no reason for an anuual spring replacement kit because yojre not stressing your parts that much.

Do we have customers that do? Absolutely, and i know who most of them are. They also know when its time to replace one, its time to replace all. So if i were to put a kit together, its going to include everything that you don't want anyway.

You dont want to spend $40 because you dont think you need to and only want the trigger springs? I will again state, if you need to replace ONE, you need to replace ALL. If you are dissatisfied with that answer, so be it. We've been at it for 2 decades, kiddy pool time is over, its time to jump in the deep end.

ranger5
11-24-2020, 10:16 AM
Well stated. There are many shooters that simply don’t know what they don’t know. Rather than take an experts word, they prefer the internet commandos............

psalms23dad
11-24-2020, 11:51 AM
You're absolutely hilarious. I love every waking moment of my job. You can think of me as a gatekeeper. I dont chase away customers, i get rid of problems, both new and continuous. So if you intend to be a problem you can shownyourself the door or i can do it for you.

Maybe you're offended because i told you no. Do you want to know why i told you no or are would you rather keep throwing a hissy fit for everyone to see?

Let me start with this, do you shoot 10k-30k rounds a year? If not then there is no reason for an anuual spring replacement kit because yojre not stressing your parts that much.

Do we have customers that do? Absolutely, and i know who most of them are. They also know when its time to replace one, its time to replace all. So if i were to put a kit together, its going to include everything that you don't want anyway.

You dont want to spend $40 because you dont think you need to and only want the trigger springs? I will again state, if you need to replace ONE, you need to replace ALL. If you are dissatisfied with that answer, so be it. We've been at it for 2 decades, kiddy pool time is over, its time to jump in the deep end.

You're missing it completely. I swear to God Its like talking to a wall with you.

Gabe said in class to replace all the springs every year. Dont like it? Take it up with him.. Thats what I'm asking for. He also said the shop would be able to get them for us in a kit for about $20. That's where I got the idea from, not from some internet commando... You were there when he said it. You didn't disagree then, in fact you openly supported the idea.

But no means no and I get it.