PDA

View Full Version : NEW SERVICE - NSA Milling For RMS Slides

ShopMonkey
04-17-2020, 12:40 PM
We are now milling RMS, RMS-C and J-Point equipped 43/43X and 48 slides for our NSA2.

To Clarify, only slides previously milled by Suarez International qualify for this service as we cannot guarantee milling location or depth of any other company.

FOR WT MEMBERS ONLY, use code: BREXIT at checkout

https://suarezinternational.com/trijicon-rmr-upgrade-for-rms-rms-c-j-point-milled-slides/

Redneck Zen
04-18-2020, 09:31 AM
We are now milling RMS, RMS-C and J-Point equipped 43/43X and 48 slides for our NSA2.

To Clarify, only slides previously milled by Suarez International qualify for this service as we cannot guarantee milling location or depth of any other company.

FOR WT MEMBERS ONLY, use code: BREXIT at checkout

https://suarezinternational.com/trijicon-rmr-upgrade-for-rms-rms-c-j-point-milled-slides/

This is good news.

I'm particularly interested in the NSA-2. I'm pretty dense, so to clarify, the NSA-2 can replace the original NSA your shop installed on my G43, right? I really like the extra security of the bosses on the NSA-2.

Putting an RMR on my G43 has changed my life. I recently got a G43x frame -- and the requisite Shield Arms 15-round mags -- so I see an additional milled slide in my future.

ShopMonkey
04-20-2020, 09:21 AM
This is good news.

I'm particularly interested in the NSA-2. I'm pretty dense, so to clarify, the NSA-2 can replace the original NSA your shop installed on my G43, right? I really like the extra security of the bosses on the NSA-2.

Putting an RMR on my G43 has changed my life. I recently got a G43x frame -- and the requisite Shield Arms 15-round mags -- so I see an additional milled slide in my future.

i havent worked out any cost for swapping the nsa 2 from an original yet, as one of the hole positions has changed. i run an nsa 2 on my original nsa slide minus that particular screw with no issue, but thats not what this service is about.

Redneck Zen
04-20-2020, 04:57 PM
i havent worked out any cost for swapping the nsa 2 from an original yet, as one of the hole positions has changed. i run an nsa 2 on my original nsa slide minus that particular screw with no issue,

That sounds fine to me. If it's good enough for you ;)

but thats not what this service is about.

I get what this service is about, but the NSA-2 with the boss posts is a big deal IMHO. And a sale is a sale.

Thanks for your patience.

<just checked the site> Oh well, you snooze you lose. I'll order one when they're back in stock.

SEANSTRAIT
04-21-2020, 03:52 PM

Received my 43 today after ShopMonkey worked his magic. I am going to love the RMR on this, it looks and feels fantastic!

ShopMonkey
04-22-2020, 01:33 PM
<just checked the site> Oh well, you snooze you lose. I'll order one when they're back in stock.

im getting more back from finish tomorrow, but we have been on the 2.0 for a couple months now, so its SOP

Redneck Zen
04-23-2020, 02:57 PM
im getting more back from finish tomorrow, but we have been on the 2.0 for a couple months now, so its SOP

Good deal. I check the forum a couple of times a week but missed the 2.0 somehow. I'll check the store more frequently and order one when it's available.

I've not had any problems with the original NSA; on the contrary, it's been reliable, tight and accurate since the day I got it. Includes daily carry and knockabout and more than 600 rounds. I just like the extra security of the boss risers. I look forward to getting a second similar set up.