PDA

View Full Version : SUAREZ "PISTOL KATA" TEMPLATES

Gabriel Suarez
12-03-2019, 10:40 AM

SUAREZ "PISTOL KATA" TEMPLATES (https://suarezinternational.com/suarez-pistol-kata-templates-streaming-video/)

The Suarez Gunfighting System was born from a lifelong study of applied Karate. Our system is enhanced and developed to a high level via the continual practice of the basics and their application. The best way to accomplish this is through a modernized version of the "karate kata" concept, or as we call them - "Templates" as shown in this video. A kata template is not a gymnastics exercise to impress others or to win prizes. A Kata is born in battle when a successful teacher arranges a collection of concepts that he has used against other men in a way that his students can practice them alone. Thus our templates are a living catalog of combat proven information, techniques, and movement patterns distilled into their purest from, and intended to be practiced in a repeatable and established pattern. Practicing them leads to internalized understanding of movement and a mindless execution of technique. Train these in context and your reactive gunfighting skills will improve dramatically.

BUY THE STREAMING VIDEO HERE (https://suarezinternational.com/suarez-pistol-kata-templates-streaming-video/)

Jsavik
12-03-2019, 11:48 AM
Excellent! I've been waiting for this!!

Only 11 hours left in to download. Piss poor internet here....

Gunstore Commando
12-04-2019, 03:27 PM
I apologize in advance for being too dumb to figure this out on my own...

Ok, I clicked the 'buy' button, got signed into vimeo, paypal thinks I paid the money -- but if I look at "Watch Later" all I see is the 45 second promo video. Is there some other button I need to push somewhere to get everything else downloaded?

Again, sorry to be so dense.

Gabriel Suarez
12-04-2019, 04:20 PM
I dont know. Call HQ tomorrow after 10 AM AZ time and ask for Donald in IT. He will help you.

Gunstore Commando
12-05-2019, 05:55 PM
All better now. Apparently at least most of the issue was simply my unfamiliarity with the Vimeo interface. Thanks to Donald. And, of course, to Gabe!

barnetmill
01-05-2020, 11:47 AM
All better now. Apparently at least most of the issue was simply my unfamiliarity with the Vimeo interface. Thanks to Donald. And, of course, to Gabe!
Once you get it to play it is a good idea to download it into a drive then you can put it on a flash drive for use anywhere.
I use a program for downloading videos and I make sure I do not use the cloud as a folder for my stored videos.
My IT knowledge is minimal so my choice of downloading program may not be the best or even needed. i use what is called VIDODER v1.0.9 to download.
If you have a 12 yr relative handy they can likely do all of that for you. My nephew set up my phone so I can verbally ask it questions and get answers from google.
Last monday I was able to settle an argument about the composition of thermite with that phone for example.