PDA

View Full Version : NEW IN THE STORE - SPYDERCO

Gabriel Suarez
07-28-2019, 08:50 AM
As soon as the existing supply of Gang Units, Grab N Stabs and Internal Affairs are sold out, we will eliminate the product line and not be restocking them. We will instead be carrying high end blades from other makers. I have no interest in cheap knives so don't look for those here. But quality high end blades at reasonable prices? All day long.

What is in my pocket as I type? A Spyderco Chinook. The first addition is Spyderco (https://suarezinternational.com/spyderco-knives/) - on sale now.

MesserMan
08-02-2019, 02:14 AM
Spyderco Police 4 ordered. Going to try and modify a Wisemen Company Fang to fit it. The hole is a bit bigger on the Police than the Endura, so we shall see. If it works though, it’ll be a hell of an EDC.

twinboysdad
08-03-2019, 08:49 AM
Noteworthy as a knife nerd, a Spyderco being my favorite brand, Gabe is carrying knives designed with Spyderco by some heavy hitters. Fred Perrin did both the Street Beat and Street Bowie, Southnarc did the P’kal, Michael Janich the Yojimbo and Ronin, and the Chinook was from James Keating. Kinda didn’t want the cool back story lost

Faramir2
08-03-2019, 09:24 AM
That Chinook looks pretty neat, although I'm currently a devotee of the Paramilitary 2 (in my pocket rn, with GnS at 11 o'clock). Might have to get one of those some time...

MesserMan
08-04-2019, 12:54 AM
My only regret is that I wasn’t able to snag a couple more Grab N Stabs before they were discoed. The Gen3 GnS is the greatest concealed carry self defense knife ever, IMO. Sad to see it go.

MesserMan
08-19-2019, 02:36 AM
Update on that Police 4. The Wisemen Company Fang for the Endura fits the Police 4 with no modification. Itís a tight fit, as thereís a little more steel between the top of the hole and the spine on the Police, but the Fang fits like a glove with a firm press. This is replacing my Endura as my EDC folder now.