PDA

View Full Version : Santa Fe New Mexico?

chad newton
04-18-2019, 06:00 PM
Iím heading out there in a few weeks, what do I need to do and see while Iím out there. Will be there for a potential job/ heard they had the best margaritas in the world. Let me know if anyone has suggestions....

Johnny C!
04-18-2019, 06:13 PM
I was there over 20 years ago, and it
was one of the most awesome places I
have been to. I have wanted to get back
out there, but I haven't yet. Very artsy!

Great climate.

Best of luck!

John

Mr. Anthony
04-18-2019, 07:57 PM
Eat at Blue Corn Cafe.

Determine if you're a red chile or green chile person.

Eat at Coyote Cafe.

Try both colors of chile there.

Check out some shops and galleries around town.

Get out for a hike if you can.

I've heard Meow Wolf is pretty crazy/cool to see, but haven't been.

HeavySmoke
04-18-2019, 08:39 PM
I will second coyote cafe. It's great. Such a fun city, if the family wasnt all here and frail I would have considered moving there when I ETS'd.

deadly_risk
04-19-2019, 01:41 AM
Brewery called The Chili Line specializes in Bamburg style smoked beer, and Santa Fe Spirits makes a good single malt called Colkegan.

Meow Wolf is indeed crazy and worth a trip especially if you have kids. It's not every day you get to crawl through a fireplace.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

.40isthenew.45
04-19-2019, 08:42 AM
It depends on how you feel about show tunes, but La Cantina at Casa Sena is one of my favorite places to eat in CONUS.

https://lacasasena.com/la-cantina/

chad newton
04-19-2019, 09:35 AM
I’m bringing all my kids and wife on this trip. It should be good. I have moved around quite a bit these last couple of years and I have seen a lot more of the US that look interesting to me. To be completely honest I’m looking for the door again. Something new.....