PDA

View Full Version : FROM 2005

Gabriel Suarez
12-30-2018, 05:35 PM
Got this from Randy Harris. Me shooting a Wit Pro Shotgun in 2005.

Papa
12-30-2018, 05:44 PM
Is that a Raven I see on the placard?

chad newton
12-30-2018, 05:46 PM
Always dangerous.....

Randy Harris
12-30-2018, 05:52 PM
Is that a Raven I see on the placard?
That is at South River Gun Club in Conyers Ga (Atlanta) at the Ultimate Combat Skills Week in Nov 2005. That is my Witness Protection 870 Gabe is handling . I just happened to have it with me and when I pulled it out he said “Hey, I used to run one of those” ...... an early inspiration for the Stakeout?....maybe?

Gabriel Suarez
12-30-2018, 06:20 PM
So when I was assigned the Gang Unit it had been called Troubled Youth Coordinator or some stupid shit like that. The Gang Unit was my reward for the 7-11 gunfight.

The two dudes running it looked like a couple of fat Frito Banditos. One fat bastard called Alex Padilla whose head was so far up the Chief's arse that he could tickle his uvula. The other member was a low-T dude with the body of a 12 year old girl whose name thankfully escapes me other than "Hector". They were both promoted to something else (go figure). I sat in the Skipper's office and he laid it on me. The other guy already assigned was one Al Acosta. Al was a former gang member from El Sal who got all his ink removed and wore the burn scars to prove it.

There were a few others that were dangled in front of us...mostly girls whom would have gotten us into needless fist fights nightly and some other low-T guys worthless guys. I was not the tactful people person I am today and I said, "Skipper...let Acosta and i run this alone. I think we can do the job and if we need more guys, let us hand pick them...gang crimes will drop like a rock if you give us this autonomy". He stood up and said, "You report to me or the chief alone".

The weapon I chose from the Armory over MP5s and other SWAT gear was a sawed-off 870. It looked like hell, but I took it to the range master and we tuned that bitch like an old Mustang. It rode between my leg and the door when I drove, and in my hands when I rode.

The first call we went on as X-Ray 12 was a gang party that normally took six or seven cars.

"X-12 we will take the call code 4. Ask the units to stay out of the area."

There was silence on the other end, then the skipper got on the air.

"Give X12 the call...all units stay out of the area"

Our lowered navy blue Crown Vic rolled up on the lawn of the house, and we got out very casually. We both sported shaved heads and those Pancho Villa fu machu stashes that were later popular in NSW. Uniform of the day was jeans, jump bots, raid jacket with GANG UNIT emblazoned on it.

I walked up to the first vato that came toward me...Acosta behind me with the 870.

"The party is over homes...everybody has to split"

"Fuck you pi - "

I didn't let him hit the "G". I slapped him hard on the side of the head with a sap and he went down.

Behind me Acosta racked the 870 with one of those laughs that Anthony Hopkins would have given his left nut for in the Lambs movies.

"Who else can help me...this party is over gentlemen".

Acosta pointed the 870 at different people with a smile that made the Joker seem sad.

Within 30 minutes, the place was cleared...the unconscious dude was gone and silence reigned in the gang hood again.

"X-Ray 12, show us in service...party has been closed"

Papa
12-31-2018, 01:07 AM
Always best to combine business with pleasure.