PDA

View Full Version : JUSTIFY YOUR ACTIONS

Gabriel Suarez
05-14-2018, 10:16 AM
Using educated language, use your words to justify your actions. What did you see, what did you think was happening, and why were all other options impossible? Be believable.

https://vimeo.com/269682640

Sam Spade
05-14-2018, 10:55 AM
Damnit. I should have scrolled before I posted. Feel free to kill my thread.

TFA303
05-14-2018, 02:12 PM
Officer, I'm the victim who called 911. I was waiting for the bus with my daughter when I noticed a woman and child who seemed to be trying to get away from someone. That man approached from behind that car and pointed a gun at someone. There were children and moms all around him, but he didn't seem to care who he was threatening, and he looked very angry and about to shoot, so I couldn't leave them alone with him and I had to act.

GrayWolf2
05-14-2018, 03:49 PM
Officer, thank God you are here! I’m the the one who called. I was here to pick up my 7 year old daughter from school. We were here by the crosswalk chatting with friends when the unbelievable happened! A man - this man lying here on the street under my foot - came out of nowhere and threatened us mothers and small children with a big gun. He was very agitated and seemed very angry. He screamed he wanted money or he would kill us! He then jammed his gun right in my friend Maria’s face. My daughter and I couldn’t run because we were hemmed in by other people. From the way he was acting I was sure he would start shooting any second. Therefore, when I had the chance, I pulled my licensed pistol out and shot him until he fell to the ground.
At that point I stopped shooting and ordered him to lie on his stomach. I moved his dropped gun out of his reach - that’s it over there lying next to my bag on the sidewalk. I shot from the spot where those brass cases are lying on the street. All my friends - the people standing around us - have stayed to be witnesses.
What kind of person would threaten mothers and small children like that Officer? I never thought we’d be the victims of something like this - I’m really shaken up. And I’m worried that the trauma of this incident will hurt my daughter. Both myself and my daughter need to see a doctor as soon as possible please.

Ghost1976
05-15-2018, 01:21 AM
Officer, thank God you got here! I was walking down the street when this crazy looking thug came out of nowhere and started grabbing hold of some women who were there with their little girls. It looked like he was about to shoot one of the children - he had this crazy, violent look on his face and he had the damned gun pointed right at one of those children! He was screaming...I was so scared I can't even remember what he was saying but I thought for sure he was about to shoot one of the kids. I drew my gun and shot him to stop him from hurting those children. I was right there in front of him with nowhere to go. The children were being held at gunpoint. I had no choice but to shoot him. Those women over there are witnesses. After I stopped the threat, I kicked his gun and moved it out of reach to stop him from grabbing it again. What kind of sick maniac tries to kill little girls in broad daylight? Officer, can you please call an ambulance? I'm feeling very shaky and upset right now and I want to be examined to make sure I wasn't hurt.

Ghost1976
05-16-2018, 12:52 AM
Feedback, anyone? :dunno:

toolman
05-16-2018, 01:25 PM
I was walking down the street when I heard a commotion behind me. That man on the ground was walking in the street and yelling at that woman over there. He appeared to be pursuing her and her little girl.

He then produced a revolver and was grabbing and pulling at her as though to kidnap her – or worse. I know these domestic things can go very bad and that a woman who is forced into a vehicle is often killed.

There were a lot of women and children right around us and they were beginning to struggle. The crowd was not between us or behind him so to prevent harm to her and them I shot him and kicked his gun away. I secured it in my bag here.