PDA

View Full Version : Hinges in short supply?

barnetmill
01-09-2018, 07:58 PM
I wanted to order more than one hinge for the Endo stock and was only allowed to order one. Are more hinges coming?
One will do for right now, but it would be nice to know if more are coming.

I ordered a couple of other things to balance out the shipping cost.

I have also purchased locally a Velcro strap to put on my endo to confirm to one and all that it can be used as an arm brace.

Pict
01-10-2018, 03:34 AM
Tagged for interest.

...ordered...

ShopMonkey
01-10-2018, 07:38 AM
Sorry guys hinges are not in short supply, but they are sold separately as well as the PDW kits, so when we set inventory we try to estimate sale of 1 vs the other. Count is back up

Gabriel Suarez
01-10-2018, 09:26 AM
https://youtu.be/3047aZnIVwc

Dark One
01-11-2018, 08:38 AM
Man, it's going to tak all the patience I can muster to build my PDW like Gabe's video!! Going one piece at a time! Stamps on my G17's , check, PDW kits, check, hinges arrive today. Now to start with the upgrade parts!! I really need a $$$ tree!!!

ShopMonkey
01-11-2018, 10:03 AM
Man, it's going to tak all the patience I can muster to build my PDW like Gabe's video!! Going one piece at a time! Stamps on my G17's , check, PDW kits, check, hinges arrive today. Now to start with the upgrade parts!! I really need a $$$ tree!!!

Why are you stamping an arm brace?

Dark One
01-11-2018, 10:18 AM
Well, I did it right around the time they were saying you better not be putting that brace on your shoulder......more of a cya thing. Heck I get interesting looks taking my sbr'd scorpions out. "You can't have that." Umm yes I can.

Redneck Zen
01-13-2018, 04:27 PM
Well, I did it right around the time they were saying you better not be putting that brace on your shoulder......more of a cya thing. Heck I get interesting looks taking my sbr'd scorpions out. "You can't have that." Umm yes I can.

If I stamped my G17 I'd take a hard look at the MFT Minimalist stock. I have one on an AR and it's pretty sweet. No, I have NOT tried it on my PDW, but it would be worth considering.

Pict
01-17-2018, 07:18 PM
Love my new hinge. If you have a non-folding PDW kit, the hinge makes the weapon much more practical. Now it fits in a day pack with no assembly required.

Blacked out
01-18-2018, 04:12 AM
I just picked one up when I jumped at the striker flash sale. Can’t wait to give it a try.