PDA

View Full Version : 870 pump mag Remington

Red Skull
04-30-2006, 07:53 PM
I had the pleasure of removing my smallest shotgun out of boxes in the last few weeks unlike most shotguns this is the remminghton 870 pump mag it is one of the shortest shot guns on the market and is sold labelled as fome defense. i had noticed that with it was a great tactical shotgun especially for CCW it is also a weapon that i would leave with a wife and target rounds that have little kick and is something that will protect loved ones. what does every one else think of this gun.

michael
05-01-2006, 05:40 AM
There are extensive threads on here about the 870, so a little searching will give you tons of info.;)

The 870 is one of the finest, if not the finest, shotguns on the market. I have the Marine Magnum version with synthetic stock and tritium bead front sight and sling, and I love it. They are very robust and reliable weapons.

Red Skull
05-01-2006, 10:17 AM
When i was home and had the privalage of carrying the 870 it was great small enough that i would keep it in my car with the ability to get it out in hury if need be. It has a synthetic stock as well. i did notice on another post that they were talking about rounds. What is the options and what is the best round to use.

Louie.M
05-03-2006, 01:16 PM
Fyi:

L.m.