PDA

View Full Version : PDW question

rigger7
03-14-2017, 04:57 AM
I know that this is usually a Glock forum, but has anyone seen a Walther PPQ M2 with a brace or shoulder stock?
There has to some kind of way to effectively replace the back strap with an Endo type adapter at least I would think.

DeltaCadet84
03-14-2017, 05:44 AM
Unless someone makes an endo-type adapter for the Walther, I'd say no. The PPQ M2 is roughly the size of a G19, and its not an option to shave down the normal Endo to fit that, so I bet you'll be out of luck. Unless you have a Gen 3 (or Gen 4 if you're willing to shave the Endo) G17, the normal setup won't work. Even if you replaced the backstrap, there probably wouldn't be room for both your hand and a mounting surface. Honestly these pistol/PDW setups simply favor larger guns.

I doubt anyone makes a similar product for many Walther guns, unfortunately.

LawDog
03-14-2017, 12:28 PM
Anything is possible with enough money and motivation. The Glock is the easy-button solution. If you really want to create a brace/stock for a PPQ, it's feasible. You just have to decide whether it is worth the effort and investment.

EDELWEISS
03-14-2017, 04:46 PM
This would be a place for a NOT a Stock device...

Allen
03-15-2017, 10:20 AM
RONI and HERA both make a "Glock in a box" for the PPQ M2, and have a shockwave option. No where near the same ballpark to the G17 or G19 PDW in terms of compactness. Also expensive as hell.
-Al