PDA

View Full Version : Grab and Stab

Patrick K
06-10-2016, 10:25 AM
Missed the boat on picking one up....any idea when they will be back in stock at one source?

Greg Nichols
06-10-2016, 10:32 AM
Are there any Gang Units? I have both and end up carrying the GU more often.

AFSOCCRNA
06-10-2016, 10:37 AM

This

shooterb
06-10-2016, 11:17 AM

+1. I need a new one now that my current one is missing the tip after falling to the ground. One of the all black models would be sweet.

Patrick K
06-12-2016, 03:19 PM
I have two gang units, I keep one on my duty rig and the other is my civvies EDC. Was looking for the gns to fill a different purpose.

shooterb
06-13-2016, 10:43 AM
http://www.warriortalk.com/showthread.php?130222-Gen-2-Grab-n-Stab

Just saw that this is up for sale.

barnetmill
06-15-2016, 06:18 AM
Alligator attacks toddler at lagoon at Disney hotel and father struggled unsuccessfully to free hischild. Child was taken away by gator and is presume dead and I would say likely digesting now inside the gator. Perhaps a strong stabbing tool might have gotten the gator to release the child. Bare hands were certainly not capable of doing anything to help.

Lake Buena Vista, Florida (CNN)An alligator snatched a 2-year-old boy Tuesday night in a lagoon at a Disney hotel near Orlando as his father desperately tried to save him.
Two yr old was playing in the water in the evening which is something that should never be allowed to happen in anywhere in Florida, south Georgia, coastal Lousiana, coastal Texas and the same for alabama & Mississippi. A gun with FMJ fired repeatedly into the upper torso might be a good choice also.

barnetmill
06-15-2016, 08:24 PM
It was announced today that they found the 2 year old's body. I was surprised that the gator did not eat it. Some expert was saying most likely this was a gator that was accustomed to being fed and was at the spot expecting something to eat and grabbed at where it heard the two year old in the water. Maybe true and why the little kid was not eaten. It might have also been found lodged under something awaiting decomposition for later dining. There is a search on for that particular alligator.