PDA

View Full Version : THE L-MOUNT: A SHORT CUT...SORT OF

Gabriel Suarez
03-31-2016, 09:57 AM
http://www.onesourcetactical.com/images/products/detail/ProjectXTritium.jpg

SUAREZ L-MOUNT TRIJICON RMR RED DOT BASE

Originally titled "Project X", this unit is intended for those wanting the benefits of the co-witnessed red dot, but either not being authorized to modify a "company gun", desiring to leave their original slide intact, or for those not being in a position to afford our Custom Match Slides.

The unit is tall enough to clear most suppressors and there are no modifications required to your slide. It mounts in the factory rear sight dovetail just like a traditional rear sight, but an additional contact point using the rear slide cover plate is created, giving an extremely solid and immovable base. Unlike other similar units on the market with integral fixed iron sights, our unit allows for the use of any sights made for the Glock pistol of any height. The unit has capability to accept any sights made for Glock pistols in the correct positions (forward and behind the Trijicon RMR). Unlike other more costly products, the L-Mount allows the iron sights to be zeroed to coincide with the red dot. This last is of essential importance because unless you have two points of adjustment, you will not get the essential co-witnessing of the sights and red dot.

CNC Machined in the USA of bar stock steel
Matte finished black
Uses any sights made for Glock (sights not included)
Much more robust and secure than MOS
Includes rear slide cover plate, L-mount, and mounting screws
Uses factory rear sight dovetail - no modifications necessary
Optimal mounting height for suppressors
Compatible with most holsters.
Fits all Glocks 9mm/40/357 SIG (no 42, and 43 models).
US Patent Pending

$99.99 - BUY YOURS HERE (http://www.onesourcetactical.com/suarez-l-mount-red-dot-base.aspx#.Vv1W43oYG8A)

Warrior1441
04-01-2016, 08:46 AM
This actually looks like a really good idea. I have been thinking about it over the last few days and I'm starting to come around on the concept. I would recommend SI patent this item. These mounts could be made for virtually every major handgun out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dark One
04-01-2016, 05:22 PM
Project X and 2nd PDW kit ordered for my G17!!!!!! Great customer service as always!!!