PDA

View Full Version : Please recommend Videos

ContraChavez
02-03-2004, 08:46 AM
Ive been watching many of the Lenny Magill videos and enjoy them very much. Ive now seen all of his Basic and Advanced Self Defense as well as the Concealed Carry ones.

Im considering the Matt Burkett series and was wondering if any of you have comments on this and other videos.

I compete in IDPA and am very interested in self defense: pistol and shotgun.

Thanks in advance!

Seppo Vesala
02-05-2004, 02:16 AM
Ive been watching many of the Lenny Magill videos and enjoy them very much. Ive now seen all of his Basic and Advanced Self Defense as well as the Concealed Carry ones.

I have considered buying Night master by Magill. Have you seen it? Was it any good? I have seen only one film by Magill (Move! Shoot! Live!), and I wasnt very impressed.

I dont have seen the Burkett videos (I suppose you refer to Practical shooting), but I have written several reviews on other films in this forum (and am planning on writing some more).

ContraChavez
02-05-2004, 08:15 AM
I have considered buying Night master by Magill. Have you seen it? Was it any good?.

I saw the Night Master video and liked it very much, however, I must state that I am a novice learning from scratch, a more seasoned or trained shooter might consider it quite basic.