PDA

View Full Version : Gargiulo Vineyards - Money Road Ranch Cabernet Sauvignon

Gabriel Suarez
05-25-2013, 10:09 AM
For the Bon Vivant Warriors among us - Gargiulo Vineyards - Money Road Ranch Cabernet Sauvignon

Aromas of dark berries, black cherry, slate, mocha and even tobacco lend to its classic character. The palate is rich and complex with seamlessly integrated layers of brooding dark fruit and refined tannins. The finish is lengthy and the aging potential is 20 plus years.

Excellent with meat!

Jon Payne
05-25-2013, 11:44 AM
A good match for a medium rare New York Strip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

michael
05-26-2013, 08:34 AM
I would like to try that.

Gabe, next time you have some time to kill near Virginia, that is a great trip for wineries. The wife and I go up every year and hit a dozen or so wineries and bring back a haul. Outside of Kali, VA has more vineyards than any other state, and the wine is excellent. We usually stay at Wintergreen Resort (rent a condo there, not at the resort itself) and spend most of our time in Nelson County on up to Charlottesville. At last count, there were over 200 vineyards there, and none of them are bad. A very bon vivant trip, and a lot of fun.

Gabriel Suarez
05-26-2013, 08:49 AM
Thank you...I will have to see about that.

michael
05-26-2013, 10:37 AM
You're welcome. It is a great way to spend a few days. Depending on timing, the Mrs. and I might meet you along the way. It is about time for another run, though we usually try to go in the fall when the air is getting crisp.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2