PDA

View Full Version : Following the Taipan's footsteps...

Housertl
02-23-2013, 06:49 PM
I just sat down at Cut at the Venetian, after a week of busting a hump out at Camp Mercury. Two vodka gimlets down, and a Wagyu rib eye inbound. Life is damn good!

ZMB HNTR
02-23-2013, 08:43 PM
I just sat down at Cut at the Venetian, after a week of busting a hump out at Camp Mercury. Two vodka gimlets down, and a Wagyu rib eye inbound. Life is damn good!

Did you got with the American/Japanese hybrid or the full Japanese variety? Oh, and I HIGHLY recommend the baked Alaska dessert!

Housertl
02-23-2013, 09:04 PM
American. That I understand, the 100% Japanese isn't that much better, just imported. Plus per diem wouldn't float the cost. Lol. I have to keep SOME kind of control on my wallet. It was much harder to control the Russian Standard gimlets.

ZMB HNTR
02-23-2013, 09:05 PM
American. That I understand, the 100% Japanese isn't that much better, just imported. Plus per diem wouldn't float the cost. Lol. I have to keep SOME kind of control on my wallet. It was much harder to control the Russian Standard gimlets.

Personally I think you made the right choice, the pure Japanese is incredibly rich ... too rich for my taste. But do try that Baked Alaska!

Ragsbo
02-24-2013, 01:13 PM
I was out at Mercury a few years ago for the big reclaim the test site protest. Only saw Vegas coming and going.