PDA

View Full Version : WT Travel Club

Mr. Anthony
01-25-2013, 10:59 AM
There are tons of people on here it would be awesome to get to hang out with. Obviously there is a good amount of social mixing at SI classes, etc., but is anyone interested in making a focused effort to host/visit others around the country, whether for business or for pleasure? I know for sure if anyone is visiting Colorado for any reason I'd be glad to tour guide for them and buy a round or two of drinks, at the minimum. I'd also hope that if I'm on a vacation or business trip somewhere near a cool WT member I'd make time out of my itinerary to hang out, if they'd have me. This forum is great, and I think it would be good to have good face-to-face interaction with more members. It's always important to have more trustworthy contacts in whatever city you might happen to be in, for a wide variety of reasons.

Goodspeed(TPF)
01-25-2013, 11:46 AM
Had the Nicholsmeister at our home for a while last year. The inspector said we couldn't live there no more till we brought it back up to code. The fumigation tent should be able to come down in a few more weeks. I guess the Foreman said they had to try a new untested experimental chemical compound. You don't want to know what he did to my bathroom. :bad: The glowing should subside in roughly 7 yrs. That being said iffin anyone's coming to S/E WI hit me up and the first rounds on me. :beer:

Gun Mutt
01-25-2013, 11:56 AM
Do they remove the glitter or just irradiate it wherever they find it?

We've got a great batch of Indiana WT's. Anyone coming to the Indianapolis region is welcome to contact me and I'll spread the word amongst the brothers. Dinner and drinks are a given, but with enough heads up, we can usually put together one helluva range day in most any weather.

Goodspeed(TPF)
01-25-2013, 12:06 PM
Do they remove the glitter or just irradiate it wherever they find it?

Two Techs were hospitalized from trying to remove it with a 10' pole. They had to come back in space suit looking things with air scrubbers attached. They all sounded like Darth Vader. It' wasn't pretty.

Sgt. Psycho
01-25-2013, 12:21 PM
Had the Nicholsmeister at our home for a while last year. The inspector said we couldn't live there no more till we brought it back up to code. The fumigation tent should be able to come down in a few more weeks. I guess the Foreman said they had to try a new untested experimental chemical compound. You don't want to know what he did to my bathroom. :bad: The glowing should subside in roughly 7 yrs. That being said iffin anyone's coming to S/E WI hit me up and the first rounds on me. :beer:

He swears that he didn't do anything more than plug up your commode.

Twice. http://www.minionreport.com/forum/images/smilies/shit.gif