PDA

View Full Version : Interactive Force on Force

Leonidas
09-30-2003, 01:30 PM
Those of you guys that have been to the various shooting schools you need to step up to the next step which is force on force, or as Suarez calls it - interactive training.

Suarez International trained our group in this course of instruction and it opened many eyes to how a gunfight really develops.

michael
09-30-2003, 05:27 PM
Those of you guys that have been to the various shooting schools you need to step up to the next step which is force on force, or as Suarez calls it - interactive training.

Suarez International trained our group in this course of instruction and it opened many eyes to how a gunfight really develops.

I haven't been to a shooting school that does this, but when I was on SWAT, we did this type of training all the time. When we first started we used paintball guns, but after simunitions came along, it was much more realistic. I highly recommend this type of training--there is no substitute. The dynamics of the encounters are constantly evolving and require you to use your brain as well as your weapon.